KARACHI BAKERY possess ownership or license to copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the content of this website. Also, except as expressly set out below, all rights are reserved. Remember, our content is offered mainly for marketing our business.
- You may retrieve and display our website content on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
- You may not otherwise reproduce, modify copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content of our website without our written permission.
- No licence is granted to you to use any of ours or affiliated companies trade mark.
You may not use our website for any of the following purposes:
KARACHI BAKERY reserves the right to refuse to post material on our website or to remove material already posted on our website.
- Dissemination of any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmission of material that encourages conduct that’s a criminal offence and results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Obtaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- Interference with any other person’s use or enjoyment of our website AND breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks.
- Interference or Disruption of networks or websites connected to our website.
- Developing, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
KARACHI BAKERY will indemnify you…
In connection with ...
- Against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses suffered or incurred.
- Against all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Against all settlement sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed to by us
- arising out of or:
- Any claim by any third party that the use of our website by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- Any claim by any third party that our website usage by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- Any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of our website by you.
All content and services on this website are provided at the user’s own risk and KARACHI BAKERY does not make any representation or give any warranty in respect of the website and its content. In particular, we
disclaim all liability in connection with the following:
- Incompatibility of our website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links.
- Technical problems including errors or interruptions of our website.
- Unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of our website.
- Inadequacy of our website to meet your requirements.
- Freedom of our website from viruses
None of our website contents forms part of any subsequent contract entered into for the purchase of our products or services; nor are it’s representations to be relied upon in purchasing such products or services.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, KARACHI BAKERY will not be liable to the use of our website or to any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) OR any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to our website.
Nothing in the above paragraph shall exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.